lördag 28 maj 2011

Fucked up blueberrys

Like blueberrys tightened to my fist, i survive the situation of the world.
I respect that im rude, i respect that you are fucked up. But tonight im taking whats mine.
Dont ask my forgivness, i never wanted yours.
Blame the sun and its saunset, never blame me that the early snow fell, tonight i will make you fall.
Pain, im not rude, im only giving you what belongs to you, i think you lost it. Now you know how it was.

Blue berry tightened to my fist, i smash your face with it. Lights shine on my way i walk, i never fucking asked for that, but my uncle Boris choosed that for me.
Sometimes i smile, but not for you, i smaile becouse iknow you will fail.
Depressions is one of my many lifes, that came when you smiled and said hi...
Wind blows to west, and the breeze came from east. I smoked up my cigar, still i breath the same poisened air that you do.
Dont blame me for smoking, you fart in the same air i breath.

Give me your life, and i will never give mine to you, fuck you.
Reason to say fuck you.... YOU!
You want me? Fuck that you aint having me, my fantasies you spoke away, you said once my name, i still wonder how you remember my surname.
Pain is your name, and that we all know, becouse we feel it when ever you come around.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar