måndag 2 maj 2011

When i am gone....

When im gone, no karma can unbox my life. I my self closed the curtaines drained in blood, i was in sweden i get the point i made the choise, me Michael, no one else.
How could it be, i lost my brain to a russian bullet that screamed when it huged me smiling.
When im gone, carry on smiling, thank you.
I remember the first time, tough 32 years, first was a easy letting me do it. Second was a life that i shared with the world. My name is Michael, and when im gone, i tell you have you ever loved any one so much you gave your armour for it? Despite me, catch a plane for me, but where are you when i swing your name in a song for you in a CD record.

I am a dad, a proud one, carry on when you heare my voice of pain. Im pushing you, but you making mommy cry now, unbox daddy please, save him forreigner.
As soon as i walk out of that door, pass that treashold, you know i am gone, dont miss a curtain that is closed, the show is over, you payed for it, you dont get more then two houers for that coin you gave to that ugly lady behind that window chewing gum and giving paper tickets for green paper.
Stop swinging with your smile, i close my life like a box is closing with memories in for good...

I was once greate, but now im too hard ro read, too hard to be reached for, i am not what you said i was.
I admitt i might be dumb, but one thing i know, you cryed when my knuckles hit you down for count, so FUCK YOU!!!!
They can all go loose their humor when i say all eyes on me, im not looking for any extra attention, only a dope to fill my life im bout to tell you.
Fill my shoes and blame your ass, becouse its not beautiful to be rude like i am in my soul.
I am alone in a cold world, i tryed to get thrue, to reach after you, but you hanged up on me.

Im closing my curtaines, dont miss me, when i am gone......

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar