lördag 14 maj 2011

King over land and valleys

I was a king, who travelled thrue the world. To save the world, to save my love.
I walked land far far over, i stepped on every green grass that world could offer. School thought me to not fight, but world showed me, that was so wrong, i fought twice in Scottland.
Music my ears saluted, it was nice so long it existed in my eardrum.
Keep the money i gave you, i just wanted my pint.
There i berried my love once, there over there i saw a flower grow up from the ground.

I was a King once who threw the dice cross over the floore i sanded. That only happend once becouse i learned that i cant gamble with dices.
Tomorrow dies in the same hand like the other night did.
Boring changes in peoples hearts, boring doubts in peoples toungs.
Live tomorrow and you will face a truth that God holds for you, but seek and you will find it. Tomorrow....

Sing for me and i can walk another meter round the world.
Wait for me and i walk straight in to your arms.
Love me and i will never more walk a nother meter from you....

I was a king once.....
.... Only once....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar