måndag 9 maj 2011

My baby, a bombergirl of love

Life never expects to turn out like you want or think.
There is big bumps, small bumps in your path in life.
Some hurt as hell, some just exists but you dont bother bout them.
People see a problem diffrently, some see it in red, some see it in blue, and some people just close their eyes.
How you do when a newclearbomb explodes in your smile one morning in the sun? How do you deal with that?
There is only one way, to live with that wound the rest of your life, and try to make the best of it. It will always be there, but a wound can heal, but it always leaves a scar.
Forgive is one of gods knowlidges, i do forgive, and i dont let love go not even for the worst kind of stupidety that can be brought upon me. Like blowing a hole in me.
I am disgusted i am very angry, but anger has left me today, its only a emptyness that are filled with huge love, but the questions keep haunting me. I waqnna forgett, i wanna move on in the path of love i have, i will manage with that, but once again, TIME is the keyword.
I do love so much still, even that there is a whole in me blown up by a very lovely person who i love with the deepest of my heart so much. I cant say, dont let this happen again, it will happen again, but i doubt i will know of it next time, what would that be called if that happends in the future, keeping information from me? Lieing to me? I dont know, is it better to be aware of it that it happend again, or is it better to not know of that? Its a question i keep asking my self over and over again...
Destroy is easy, building up hurts and are hard, you have to follow your hearts blueprint to build up that destroyed house again. I have the blueprint, iknow how to rise again. But its harder then i did ever know. But im halfway already.
Why did you act like you did? Question that nags me even thou i have the answer already, its like oil and water, you cant mix those two, they cant be mixed, my feeling is like oil and water, i understand but still i dont get it.
I just shouted in me when i saw that, NO! NO! NOOOO! DONT DO THAT TO ME!!!!!! women what can i say, they are an own species, never will i understand them.
If you never can see your own failier, how can you understand the wounds in a person that bleeded of it?
The questions are many, and i dont have the efford to nag more of that. All iknow is that i was hurt, and that i love her so much so much, i cant imagine a life without my babylove. I love you so much baby, forever 15.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar