lördag 14 maj 2011

Chocolate flavored appels under a tree

Under an tree i wait for you. Under a dark appel i wonder and stare against the stars.
I walk with my eye and wonder where the stars from midevil time took off.
Look at the boy who sang a song bout saving a rich girl, who fell in love with a boy who sang da dam di dam...

Under a dying tree i look at the footsteps from the soul from the tree went against the sunset.
Footsteps still smelled fresh.
Hate is strong, but a warming heart from a young boy is stronger. Under that tree i shutted my eyes and dreamed bout Kings and Queens in a forreign land, how are they by the way doing today?
Saved by a bell that rang in once in a school that had teachers as projecting missils against the poor children.

Rich girl took off with a boy with a guitarr. She had her doubts, becouse he never sang that song she wanted, i did.
I opened my eyes, sun thrue the oak leafes struggled it thrue all the apples that was hanging like a hanged man in rope. Im heading against to save a planet, walk with me.
Open your hand and sing with me, dont forgett to smile. No one ever listens to a guy who will save a planet or a girl, i am thou simple.
Sweet as appelpie, sweet as a saved planet or a candy in sweet water made by salt and chocolate flavored dreames.
One girl asked once if i like sea salt flavored chocolate, i said yes, she took me by the hand and flew me to a taco world, we ate, watched stars, and smiled, coz we knew life were hard, but yet so beautiful.

Peter once came home, told his mum where the dragon who burned his tounge once were? She smiled at him. Peter is young, very strong minded.
Look at that boy.
Father use to say, where are you heading my son, i never answered, he never were my father, my is dead.
Everybody, join me, sing with me. I only enjoy the life we made, and the life that never made us in time, it missed the bus from Staten Island.

I sit under an appel tree waiting for an appel to fall, i shared that fallen appel with my love, and we smiled, becouse the sky were ment for us.

I sit under a tree....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar