torsdag 5 maj 2011

The broken road to everdale

Its cold, night has begun. Sun has been to bed a long time ago, moon is dancing by its own.
Shadows proof how the moonboy lives everyday on.
Tomorrow gives us another day to live, if you want.
If you want to fly with me on that trip.

I dont like to wait, its happening right now, no i really dont like to wait.
Oh you beautiful morning, iknow you survive another day in my sorrow filled tears.
Iknow that even that my dreams are sailing on my ocean of tears, iknow it will never be gone to the bottom of the sea.

Its cold around me, i become the only one among shadows, my dreams are shaking, my fears are dancing.
Iknow i dance another morning in gods grace to love.
Today, forever i will morn my life, but i will make sure my love enjoys it.
it cuts in me, i dont like to wait. It cuts in me every tear that climbs down on my cheek. But i think i have to wait for another happy sun beem.

Smile and i wave to you, behind that road that splits us, behind those people that walks by me without seing me standing in my tears of long lost pain.
Broken hearts, broken dreams, im so lonely broken man, standing on my both feets on the mother earths arms.
People asked me once, i never answered, becouse i listened to the wind that told me; no one can save me.
The song brought me balalaika strings sounded in persian tones, i loved it. It reminded bout my time once....
... Once when i was happy, saved.

Heart is aching, my body shivers. I still stand here alone....
... Alone, but yet not.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar