måndag 16 maj 2011

I started this, now i am ending this

A fool who dont think clear always involves in a battle with hunger after kill with only one strike, becouse that is his way of showing power.
A leader always involves in a battle with the knowlidge that he might get killed.
A heroe is he who knows he is entering a battle that could get him killed, but hopes that his fellow ship brothers will survive.

Never start a battle against a stronger force, if you need to go in to a battle, be sure you know what you have for kind of armory, and what you know you are willing to loose, and know what you are gonna loose.
Some things is maybe neacesery to loose, just to keep your freedom. Remember William Wallaces words, they can take our lifes, but they can never take our freedom....

Are you willing to loose your own children just to save your own freedom?
If you are prisiner in a cave you built, and you want out of there, are you willing to sacrifice your most loved ones; your children just to get out of the cave and smell the freedom?
How much will you pay for just see the blue sky in your smile?

Some people say, let it be, dont loose what you love the most. Some people say, you need your freedom, you have to think of your self too.
How do you mix theese two kinds of thoughts?

I am willing to loose mye children for my freedom, yes.... Becouse i am not a human without my freedom, and my children will have their freedom even if i loose them. My freedom is important to me, so are my childrens.
But i can not live without my blue sky in my smile.
And what is then my blue sky in my smile?
It is my future becoming wife, she is my freedom and who i am willing to sacrafise my children for. My war i started tonight, is all about to have my freedom with her.
I dont loose a battle without blood from my opponent in my hands, i share the blood just to have my freedom.

She can take my life away from me, but she can never take my freedom from me

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar