lördag 18 december 2010

Song of lovely trees of fall

Life aint what its expected to be.
The white horse never comes, only descises in every corner of the dissepointments.
See you fly would have made my day, see you love me would have done it all, but only what i see is you, you who are afraid to let go.
World is no beautiful place to be in, but you are a beautiful place to love.
First time i saw you, i did not know you, time made me love you, i never choosed.
Dissepointments all over us, we think, live the same way, why couldent we love the same way?
Love comes once in a while, knocks on your door, throus you a smile, but if you never heare the door knock, how can you fall in love then?
August leafes fall on a sunny day, on your cheek, on your shoulders, blinded by sun, blinded by hate, blinded by love. You still choose.
I made my choise, you.
This is a song for broken hearts, this is my very true own story, for fue its a song, for me a reality that i try to live in, i still love you.
Love speaks to your soul, to your heart, what you dont know, its the truth, what you know of usually is the fals way of beliving. Or sometimes you hit the lottery....
Leafes of fallen trees, fall upon the ground, messing up, making children play among yellow-red nature paper.
God chooses life to us, God belives in us. I belive in you.
Watching, carying, protecting, my song to you love, is a poem where i belive in us.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar