tisdag 7 december 2010

To my love of my life

Much you do for my heart, much you did before you knew me.
Many times i wondered, if its you and me, what i know now, would i known that then, i would had captured your heart long time ago.
"Couse love comes once in a while, knocks on your door, throws you a smile"
If i could turn back time, i would have met you earlier, and even then i would have acted as i do today, say ilove you give you the world...

Oh baby, i would give you the world, give you the stars, give you everything... Give you the ring on your finger.
Everyday you come sweeping in throu that door, everyday you smile.
I miss you so it hurts, i miss you everyday.
Teardrop on my cheek, teardrop for every minute i miss you, every time i think of you.
Love comes only once in a while, throws you a smile. You smiled, and i know i love you.
First time i saw you, i knew you were beautiful, i remember my first word to you, when we went friends: "You are beautiful" You thanked...
If i knew then what i know now, i would fall in love then.

My love of my life, you are so much for me, my best friend, my saviour, my love that bleeds in my heart, i do love you.
Its not easy to say "I love you" but for you it is, couse i do love you.
From my flat hand a star rises above to the heaven, before it rised, i gave a thought and planted it in that star, that was long time ago on a early fall on -90`s, if i knew then what i know now, i would have followed that star.
Star found me now, and brought me an angel, you.

Im in love, i lay my self on my couch, fall in sleep everynight, with you in my mind.
Everyday i smile to you, everyday i whisper your name.

Love only comes once in a while, it came, i found my home. Im never again taking a roadtripp to sunny beach, couse in sunny beach i found home, at your place, in your heart and soul.

I can only wish, wish you hold my hand. Hold me at nights, im holding you.

Once in a while, love comes thrue that door, only once, i dont fail with you.

I love you so, my love of my life.....

The first time that I saw you
Looking like you did
We were young, we were restless
Just two clueless kids
But if I knew then what I know now
Id fall in love

On a bus in Chicago
Three rows to the left
You know my heart was racing for you
But we never even met
But if I knew then what I know now
Id fall in love

Chorus
Cause love only comes once in awhile
Knocks on your door and throws you a smile
And takes every breath, leaves every scar
Speaks to your soul and sings to your heart
And if I knew then what I know now
Id fall in love

On a summer night in August
In the back seat of my car
Instead of trying to get to know you
I took it way too far
But if I knew then what I know now
Id fall in love

Repeat Chorus

Oh I used up a lot of chances
I cant get them back
But if again it comes calling
Im gonna make it last

Repeat Chorus

Oh if I knew then what I know now
Id fall in love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar