söndag 12 december 2010

High healed sneakers and love poems

I look at you, everyday. You belong with me.
I see trees flowering, leafes growing from naked body, you belong to me.
Shoes, clothes, make up, you all weare that, i still see whats beneath that, you belong to me.
Prawns, dates, dances, everything i been with you, still i never smelled your hair in real life, iknow you smell like a flower on a rainy day after suns heatening light streams against its body.

Your eyes melt me, your voice, it made me go out on a tuesday night and tell a secret to my own identity, it said you belong to me.
Ive been here all the time, cant you see me? You belong with me.
We walk together, was it a dream, let me dream, was it not a dream, never let me fall asleep.
High heals, sneakers dont matter, you look georgous in any time, weather, wind, I love you.

You smiled that sunny night, you smiled that dark day, stil im not sure if it was night or day, couse you sweaped me away with your smile, i knew then.... you belong with me....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar