tisdag 14 december 2010

Daybreake and a living cold

Daybreake came, i saw the light.
Light that blinded me, blinded by love.
Snowstorm blew in thrue that door to the right of the left in the middle of the wall, beside that window that are to the next of my door, that was closed, but not the door.
I saw the light come freezing in, couse of the snowstorm. Dam snow that made my day a living hell, a hell that got my car outside say brrr.

Snowstorm has its own, very own way to say, I love you, it hits right thrue your vaines.
My way is to warm you..
Tuesday, and sun is not yet up, i wonder when James brings in her and the sun, JAMES!!!!!!!
New York, New York here i come, almost, money problem...
Daybreake came, in came snowstorm, in came the day, but not she....

I opend the window, that stood shut, and i waited.... For her......

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar