lördag 4 december 2010

Mr fade away

I was in the hospital today, from like 16:00 till 23:00.
Thought it was the heart, i got chest pains and my heart stopped pumping like 1 second and replaced that second with one small hit on it. when i came in to hospital, i sat down and faded suddenly away, bearley knew what my name was. Then i fell asleep and woke up, fell asleep and woke up.
Doctor said it was the stress that made all this shit, so ive been stressing alot, yes i have. Theese pains i have had many years, only that its begun to hurt moore theese days.
When i came home, i was bleeding nose blood, and i never bleed from the nose, i did it once when i was like 14 years old, then i bleeded alot, tonight my hand was all red, thats how i new i was bleeding like hell from my nose.
So this was my day, how was yours?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar