lördag 11 december 2010

Hello world

There where the world stops, we meet, there where angels in the yard have their cup of the meet, there we shall unite one day.
Hello my love, where have you been, where have you rested?
Im cold as steel, warm as a heating boil.
Grapes, bananas, apples, picked from garden of innocent, pick one for me.
Little girl, little boy, hello world, do me a favour, tell that queen to come to me, she dont heare me, not even with my Dior or Armani on me.
Hello world...

I dont know you, still i meet you everyday in my world, you walk like a queen, live like a queen beyond my world, beyond my imagination. My imagination is like chocolate in a little girls face, its a dream come true.
Hello world, good to see you my old friend.
My love is a mountain, but that you know, i am like a solid rock, that you also know...
Hello world, angel of harlem, what do you dont know bout me? Talk to god, he is there, be with me, couse i am also here.
I waited long now, i waited day and night, maybe i did something wrong, maybe i aint good enough, hello world, i know you are in my world thrue pain thrue greaatness and fire.

I belive, i do. In you, in God in my children, but, i love you more each day that goes by.

Hello world, send me a gift, send my queen, i love you so.

Im tired, let me love you, only you, no one else...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar