lördag 23 juni 2012

Pearl white skin

I watched you from behind that curtain. I watched how you looked at that fire that burned like the desire in devils soul.
I enjoyed every second of seing you be drawn to that flame, that burning flame.
My hunger after your skin, made me feel more dangerous to my self, i smiled.
My hunger after seing your blood stream down on your pearl white skin, it made me smile even more...

Tasting your blood while my sexual hunger drills my manhood inside of your vulva while my tounge edge is caressing your dark red blood, tasting imagenning as it would be the sweetest strawberry jam my desire ever knew.

I stared at you, from behind the curtains. With hunger after your pearl white body, seing the pain and pleasure in your eyes while my hunger after more nursed my soul.
My breath was like a dark echoe in the candle light that had its dance that eavning.
I smiled even more, knowing that soon your life would be totally in my power.

Tounge of mine, it touched, caressed my lips like it would have seen the tastyest honey it ever felt.
Feeling of wanting you now, needing you now, became stronger. And soon we would dance the devils dance and let the future be painted in red.

I watched you, and iknew that this was not the first, or last time i did that...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar