torsdag 14 juni 2012

Scream until you no longer hurl

Please dont go round wondering why, becouse its not that bad.
Please dont read that letter, you deserve a better ending then that letter gave you.
Remember when i rescued you from drowning, and ripped every picture of you from the wall?
I like you, yea well i got to go now, but i like you, more then you ever can suffecate me.

Its not that bad after all, you are pregnant and all, oh shit i must have missed the show.
I think you need some counsling, i think you and your girlfriend need each other, more then that inspiering picture on the wall.
My inspiration is you, screaming in the trunk of my car.
Your screames is inspiering, it makes me think when i was so alone and no one could heare me.

Why you so fucked up sad? Hey girl, smile i could have killed you directly, but be happy i needed that moment to heare you scream.
My arms are like palms of fire, everybodys choking eating gravity, saying no to angel songs.
I only said no to heare you bleed, i saved that to him.

You only get one shoot, one chanse, and you never took it, you blew it away.
I bearly know my father, bearly know my daughter, oh was it you who i fucked? There you see i bearly know you.

This opportunity only comes once, in hard times, maybe thats why you screamed as your mother did when she gave you birth.
mama i love you but my train ran over you, not becouse i missed the track, becouse you missed one tone higher to scream. I hate when you dont scream so good when i choke you, so thats why i did it twice... CHOKED you bitch!!!!!! You heare as lousy as my father fucked, why he was a lousy lover? Well he made me and he dident even manage to get my mother swallow me, iguess thats how they did in 70s.

Babysit me?  Straight from my heart, KISS MY DICK!!!!
Ill buy you ice, and i do know one thing yo! Just sit your drunk ass on that runway ho.

I can be your superman, dont get me wrong, i dont save you.
I dont wanna flip the coin, i dont wanna say i trust you, i do one thing thou: Bitches they come and go, but your scream sounds like a ho!!!

I wanna save you girl, but you make me hurl... Dont play marshall with me, just rott in peace, thats my arsenal.
Good lord you want but you cant have, dont grab what you cant have, girl you just blew your chanse.

Maybe i love you one day, but for now, scream until you no longer sound like a ho, then iknow you are a good girl.

Bitch you make me hurl........

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar