lördag 9 juni 2012

You took it away from me

-I tell you what is wrong...
I tell you who i am...
But you never wanted to see my true colours...
You told me this morning i lied, but you saw i never lied the very same houer.

Where is your belife in god, where is your jesus?
Sun never shines on you, it shines on the earth.
World dont belong in your pocket, it belongs to people.

How can you say my children is more yours, you just gave your self a free ticket to no mans land.
How can a child be someones?
I am not the father anymore, i am nobody.
You told me that with other words.

Without my help you are doomed.
And that you know.

I have no children anymore, you took them away from me.
You took my proud away from me, you smashed my love to them in peaces.
No you locked them in a box.

Why me, why me of all people?

Did i wrong? Dident i feed them.
Cloth them.
Changed dipers.
Bathe them.
Went out with them.
Went to hospital with them.
Stayed up late, even i was so sleepy.

What makes me to them when i did all that for years when you were sick.
When i let you sleep even that i was o tired.

I worked 20 houers came home stayed up with them for houers even i needed sleep.
I was so kind but you forgot.......

You forgot all those small moments that made me to father.

You forgot my kindness, all i did for you. You never saw the world i brought down for you once.

Its ok, i never forgot.

But you wanna know a story....?
There was someone who saw me, my heart in diffrent way then you ever saw it, there was someone who saw ME...

Dont ask why i turned my back on you one day 2005 and started to walk my way and look after the girl i dreamed one night 2006.

I found her, just becouse i looked with my heart....

Dont worry, iknow i never were a good dad, iknow i only did more then i ever could imagine for them, i did it all for them becouse i thought i loved them, still do...

I just thought i was a father... i just thought... but you gave me my answer, they are more your chldren...

You want to know a story.... Never mind you have no time or efford to listen to me anyway..

Its ok... Its ok......

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar