söndag 10 juli 2011

One eavning smile

With thousend miles home, im waiting for someone.
Inside the walls the bells are silent, the moon the night no nobody is happyer then the child who sleeps without no evil harm.
With eyes that tells dont cry, are singing for me.
Somewhere over white blanket mountaines of white snow, there somewhere a choir sings the song that we sang for our kids.
When you pass me, dont stop, keep walking becouse you will never know me, but i will smile upon you, iknew you once, once when you were alive but now it seems you forgotten me.

Sky is falling down on the springs nose, the tounge of summer will whisper a warm breeze to you.
To keep you warm in a summer rain.
In the heart it is written with rare letters, those letters that a man got a moon and a field in a womans heart.
I never deserved those valleys, i only deserved that what she gave me one december night, when she walked me by without seeing me... but i do did my smiling becouse, yea iknew her once and she me....

You know where to find me, dont go yet, just pass me by. So i can smile one more time.
Memories in a soft slowmotion showed me an old video in my head how we danced that summer eavning that was warm and nice, we smiled that night, today winter froze your heart, and all we share is a soft breezed memory that once were....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar