torsdag 14 juli 2011

Castle of standing kings

Tell me you miss me, tell me no stories of what you once knew.
Dream castle stands alone in my dreams, are no more haunted then your dreams.
I suffered once for a girl, i told her where my safe is, one day i was empty and open...
I belive in my safe to be closed, but only for that day when i can trust that nobody breakes in it again.
What is a heart?
Does it lie?
Iknew the words "im the only one" once, i belived on them until i saw the dream she kept from me.

Tell me you miss me, tell me no stories....
I am nothing more then a soldier of gods will and orders from our seargent.
I am Michael, i am no body, i came once, one day i am gone.
Together we can fight the sunset, together we can breake the lie from a dark shutted world.
Nights are getting darker, it suffecates the fall from love. Until we hold each other, then we breath again.
Tired of being lonely, tired of riding the potential love that you bet you sallary on.
Loosing for a day, winning for a minute, what you choose?

Hold my heart for one second, belive in it for a minute, save it in you for an houer...
Love song that gave me a smile, i rather heare Miss may i who sang how he hated the world.
Comfort in a hatefull song gives me relief, love song from Taylor is only making my stomach go wild with puke and sleeping pills.
Give me alcohol and i give you a smile, just becouse you were sweet who shared the same thought as me.
Maybe i am the only who understands you, does that mean i belong to you?

Dream castles are ment to be dreamed in, not live in.
Iknow that i live in a cold hard world, not in that castle...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar