lördag 2 juli 2011

Here but still not there

Walking along the streets. Dissepearing among the shadows of darkness. I was bruised from the battles in me.
Reflection in a window gave me no recognition of who i was.
Walking among the avenue of stones, friends gone, vanished in my vaines long time ago.
Night fell that day upon my soul, my shoulders weighed heavy that night, i was alone that night.
Skin of mine itches against my clothes, feeling my self fading away, like that kiss that came to me one day in cold November.

Walking among the shadows of houses, streets. Its cold around me, its dark around my body.
I cant tell how i felt, i dont know my self anymore, i changed maybe over that night when i visited the streets of Philadelphia.
Steps my feet hit on the ground never heard to the valleys of Scottland as i wanted.
I still feel my self fading away. Leaving slowly this cold rotten world.
Play that song for me later.
Not even a mirror wanted to give me the highest score in looking good, then who can?
I was once i was never. I wanna go home, yet sit here awhile...

Im alone, keeping all the thoughts i wrote on one line in my head, it fitted one thousend and still not even a single letter.
Im a scientist, did you know that? Ofcourse you dident, you never wanted me to explore your body and your love, what is a scientist without exploring his work he love?
Belief is something we cherish, but only in that little world of flowers of yours.

Streets are dark, silent, empty... Im all alone, it all be alright. I go to sleep when no body notice that...
I might be lost, but yet not found.
Good things never last, iknow becouse i was good once....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar