lördag 2 juli 2011

Loose the heart in your soul

Rain poors outside my tears. Talk to me, but not like that.
You saw my rain fall down upon my cheek. Again you see my heat in the night.
I can stand here out in the rain. But im all alone inside me.
Talk to me, want my love. But not my fear.
Who will know, know my truth behind my tears, who want to see the fragile soul in my rain?

There is so many "but" in a heart, so many doubts in brain. But as long as my tears are raining down, there is no buts, no fear, only a truth that haunts me every single day.
I loose controll, i loose my sensibillity of the truth.
Talk to me, leave the fear out of this. Just talk to me and want my love. But not like that....
Words are dangerous, use your feelings please....

Is it too late to say i love you? Is it too late to say im sorry? Iknow only one thing... Talk to me, want my love, dry my tears shine my sun in me. Only you can.... Please.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar