onsdag 11 januari 2012

Pure love

Iknow we havent met, iknow we cant save our selfes with words, we need tears to wet our hands with from each other to save us.
Everyday that sun sets by, is a world of fear and hate and.... love....
But one day you come back to me, you came once in a dream, then you left one day from my dreams and left me out in the rain for years...
Whats ment to be is ment to be....
You came back one winter night, please dont tell me you came to say good bye...
You stayed for a whole nother year everyday...
One year now, are you going to say good bye, i wish not, im afraid...
This is pure love....
You came one night when i was in sleep, you said hi enough times so i could fall in love to you, but you left me standing in the rain all alone and crying and wondering where you went...
Maybe you went for a drink...
So long ago...
One year you stayed, please no goodbyes....

Your eyes captured me, still does.
Your voice woved a dream again, a dream where you gave me pure love.
I saw you thrue a screen, but isnt it that way we do it theese days?
This was ment to be, i thought, what did you think?
This is pure love...
I held you in my arms, but you werent there, i cryed.
You sat next to me in my car, but when i looked at your beautiful dark eyes, you dissepeared, i smiled but when i looked at you i shade a tear, of sadness.... My smile died that early morning as god took a soul from a human.
You have been with me so many times in my car bnext to me singing with your beautiful voice i was happy when i focused on the road i smiled, but there was no eyes that sang to me...
Im lost without you...
Still today you sing to me everyday, becouse its you who i am waiting for, even if you die i am still waiting for my dream to walk out of my dream and hold me like god held a child new born to this world.
Im afraid with you, i am loved with you, i am safe with you.... afraid that you leave me, loved becouse you loved me many years ago one night.... i never forgot you... never...
This is pure love...
This is pure freightening...
Morning will come, and so will you, maybe this time not in my dreams...

I miss you, i love you..... for ever...
This was ment to be becouse it is pure love...
Pure from the heart....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar