onsdag 11 januari 2012

Artificial world of flowery

See me heare me love me touch me...
Dream, live, cry...
Artificial longing after to be touched, a kiss made of noumbers and electronic pop that the neighbour spreaded out, fills us with tenderness that we only could dream outside that artificial world.
No hand to hold on to me, no arms that wraps my attraction...
See me heare me love me touch me, artificially wrong but very real beyond that enter button that sent me a heart.
I want you to see me, i want you to love me and touch, touch my soul touch my wings so they can fly.... Not artificially, but very truth fully right.
I am not from this place i am from beyond the ashes of love.
I met you in a artificial world, you became the life for me, i enter your wall of love to me with numbers and digits, still i dont see you heare you or touch you....
Broken words did us no good, we fixed them, we still live in an artificiall world....

Shes a prison i heard, shes sad i got it...
But she dont share that lonelyness by her own, i share it by watching from the otherside of the road waving my hand to her.
A broken soul fell apart, i stood by you held you in your arms, but did you see me, did you feel my tears fallin upon your cheek while you were lying there all alone and cold in your tears?
I held you that cold winter day... i held you....
Every tear i shaded is filled with fear if you leave me, i cry them for you, i cry in fear you leave me....
The ground i stand on dies more and more for every tear that wets the mudd on the ground that i was born from with gods breath to help.
Save me before i fall apart, save my broken heart.
Hold my soul, dont leave it... ever....
Listen to my heart, becouse it tells you a story as true as me. Its broken but beating after the one to love one day....
In this artificial world i loved you, in this real life i held you.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar