onsdag 18 januari 2012

Mirror of fallen revenge, and ashamed tears

I dont see no body else, you were my only friend, then understand who i am...
Everything happend on the life line.
They told me that they can, understand the man i am...
My past, damn, i feel like my dad.
I see my mum change me, message me that im no good in her life...
They told me that i can understand them, but not me.
Mirror on the wall tell me who i am, you were my only friend then please understand me who i am, talk to me Mr in the mirror...

Look at me when i am talking to you, feel my pain in my pride, feel my wounds.
My past is bleeding in me, smells like a rotten body burning.
I rised and i fell, back from the ashes, still i scole why...
Here we are again, questions that only you can solve, but you aint nothing more then a ghost from my past that never answered me who i am.
Baptised in a shape of satan, rised with wings that i sometimes think that they are broken, look at me when i am delivering my feelings to you.
Why you dont care, why you say you care? You were my only one i trusted.
But you no talk to me...
I see no body then my own guilt.
Scars that the wall of shame gave me, rise and fall i will still be the man you dont understand.

I can see my past, damn, i am my fucking dad, i saw my mum smile at me and bless me, but it was somebody else behind me.
Tears i shaded to the ground had no value, but maybe for god.
He still havent called me.
Understand the man i am, please...
It looks like i did take them all this time, only for this time.
I did take them all baby, i sure did......
Dont fail me, please see my blood in my eyes, and the pain in my pride.
Mirror in my eyes, dont fail me, be my only friend, not the one that left me you know he who was on the wall in the mirror.
I stand today with my guilt to life and shame infront of the mirror on the wall, i see no man, i see no one.
They all left me...

I look like my fucking dad, my fucking dad.
I am, him..... i am him....
Thrue my rise and fall, understand me who i am....

..... baby... it looks like i took them all this time.... sure i did.....

.............

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar