måndag 16 januari 2012

Fields of memories

Do you remember me under a jealous sky?
Among the fields she fell in sleep in his arms; will you stay with me for just a little while?
I never made promisses even that there is some that i broke...
Will you walk with me in the fields when the day comes?
Will you take my hand and lead me thrue the darkness?
For thou in your arms, i will walk in fields of gold.

Will you remember me when you look at the sky and remember the jealousy that the clouds brought, will you be there when you watch the stars alone, be there with me?
Do you remember me when the sky gazed against the stars, when the soft whisper of gods voice to your ear.
Will you remember me...
Among the fields of gold among the clouds of barley i will sit with you and watch the stars...

Will you remember me among the fields of gold...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar