tisdag 30 november 2010

somewhere found

Somewhere found, somewhere picked up.
You picked me up.
I wanna tell you something, something my heart whispers.
Over the rainbow, in the end where the treasure is.
I found you.
Oh you noty facebook, i thank you in the middle of our war.
You are my Juliette, im your David.
Ill be your Antony, when you be my Queen.
Ill sing for you, one rainy day in west.
stars dont wait, we wait for those, under the oak tree of dreams.
wolfes sing for us, when aurora dances in the sky, for you my love, for you.
I wanna tell you something, my heart bleeds, bleeds out of love. I smile, oh yes.
Close your eyes, ill take you on a journey, beyond our minds soul.
Kiss your lips, smoothley, gentley.
Strawberrys dipped in hot chocolate, your kiss taste still in my mind.
Happy i am when you smile, smile of heavenley excuses.
Give up, not give up, one of those choises does not fit in in my life, guess what.
I gave you my word, my promiss, its still there.
Every now and then, i give you a piece of me by mail, by a typing.
Everytime you recive me with a smile, i havent met you yet, but still i meet you everyday, where ever i go.
Fill my heart with love, and i will sing for evermoore, i adore you, i belive in you, i love you.
Did i say that?
Oh yes i did.
You are all i long for, as Sinatra said, but i was before him. Couse i loved you before Sinatra sang "Fly me to the moon"
Buble`said "save the last dance for me", i was dancing with you before he sang that song.
I lit a light for you, so you find your way to me without darknesses wild teeth eating up you.
I lit a light so you can be safe.
Safe.
You are on my mind, let it be so, couse i enjoy every breath you take, every thought i send you.
Over there where the coffee shop is, there where we took our first cup of coffee, the same cafe, ten thirty in the morning we made love, ten thirty we spoke, we did everything with only a blink with an eye.
You and me, we are made for each other, we share the same soul, now, then, before.
You were never alone, couse i was there when you were born, when you had your tenth birthday, when you met me, i was allways there, only that you were never aware of that.
I was there.
I really love you, i do. Dont let go, take me in.
You have to know that, ill be allright, with you, not without you.
Deep down i want you to stay, please stay.
Get your self your wings, but never fly away from me, let me be your home. Fly do that, but return before sunset.

I love you...... I love you so

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar