måndag 29 november 2010

sweetness of my tung

I sit here in the dark, fantasy brings me in there.
There where the darkness is, there can i feel safe.
Couse no one knows im visiting.
I sit here in darkness, wondering, will i die couse its so dark, will i live even if the darkness catched my soul here.
Bring me some cake james, bring me some booz. I will drink. I will eat.
No not alone.
James, has she yet come, or will she be late.
James?
JAMES.....

I sit here in the darkness, waiting for that girl, she havent yet shown up. please James, bring me tears on a silver plate.
Will she come, no one knows.
Ill share my cake and my drink with my friend, i share my cake and drink with you my love.
Not yet, snow still dances outside in the moon light.
Shadows bounced against the snow walls that plow mashine has created.
Moon is so lovely this time of the year, fills emptyness with some mystic river dance.
i use to dance that dance, it was now 100 years ago, i cant remember.
Dance for me, do the funky dance and dance like you use to do on my 25th anniversery day.

James, has she shown up yet?
JAMES!

Snow is falling down, empty flings hitting my sweetness of my tung, i just swallowed a bird.
Its dark outside, memorys remaine still in my head, they never fade away, they only take a breake now and then.
Im old my love, old enough to belive in life, im young my love, young enough to belive that i can live another 100 years without failing the system.
My system, failed once, twice, third time you fixed it.
Live once, and you see the world, live twice and you see death, live the third time and you realize you are lying down next to me, we had a love conversation last night in bedroom, it was lovlie.
We talked.

JAMES!! Has she shown up yet?
James please...

I eat my cake with my friend, i eat my cake with my love of my life.

She never came...............

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar