söndag 28 november 2010

28 november

One day it was the 28th November. Something happend that day, something that NEVER was supose to happen, ME happend....
I was born and raised in hell, my life was like a suitcase, people filled it with shit and goodies to turn me into something that i never wanted to be like.
You ask me how i feel this day, im gonna give you the solid hard truth and that is that i hate this day moore than i hate any other day. My only happy spot, exept my kids, are a girl that fell in total love with, yeah she is sweet, innocent, truthfull, lovlie, beautiful, sexy, and honest girl i meat on Facebook. I thank god for her. I promised her happyness this day, and im really trying to stay happy, but every second is long, its sliced up to many milliseconds of glory, happyness, misery, pain, so you guess how hard it is to go thrue this day.

How can a man fall so deep inlove with a girl he never meat? Its simple, i never meat her in real life, like here in stockholm, but i meat her in my dreams, in my day dreams, in my mind, everyday. So sure i meat her many times.
This love im wearing its a life long promiss that ill take care of her, love her,never harm her. Maybe it sounds hard in peoples ears to love someone, it is hard to love someone thrue life long, but not with my sugarplum, shes easy, its just there, and its so big that i could bring down all the stars in universe for her, i would give her the world, and i will wait a life long to connect with her, if i have to make my self be bitten by a vampyre to live forever after earth fall, just to hold her, ill do it with a blink of an eye.
She gives me the eternity of happyness, she makes me live, and hold on, she is the one that pumps my dam heart, she is the ONE....

So its fue houers left of this day, and i will fall insleep tonight with only one thing in my head, and that is: "my love, i celebrated my birthday as good as i could, and i will not fail with you, couse my heart bleeds of love for you my sweet love"

This is mike, signing out for tonite

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar