lördag 10 mars 2012

Euphoria and a sunshine dream in a dessert island

Its a love song.
A love song for those who belive in love.
Love.... Love, what is love?
Love we create, aswell as destroy.
Feelings we produce in our heart.
If you dont belive, it dont exist?
I keep my self day and night awake, wondering, twisting, turning tasting, that word; LOVE....
It tasted so sweet on my tounge fue months ago, now its a bittersweet symphony in my mouth.

Even the slightest drop in my mouth, cant get that word to water on my tounge...
Am i doomed?
You tell me.
Euphoria they say Love is like, i say im lost in that fucking euphoria.
You want me to be honest? Im empty in my shell.
You want me to lie?
I give you something i cant give you....
Euphoria, she sang that and refeared to how love is best way described in her mind, that Loreen.

Watermelon popped in my head right now. That tastes sweet, on my tounge.
Love, no love dont taste sweet on my tounge, if i belive in that? I dont know...
It feels only as a burden to weare right now.
Maybe am i too heavily drowned in my own misery thoughts, maybe am i going straight against the gates of hell...?
All iknow is that the feeling is not there right now.
Hard to explaine without getting cought, hard to say without getting misunderstood.
If i tell you the dramatic scene in take 3 in my story that could have been a movie if only George Lucas would have known me. If only he would have known me....
He dont know me so i guess im out of signing autographs.

Love... Yeah love love love. I sound like the Beetles now..... "Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away"...
My troubles seemes not far away, they are very near me, very in present with me.
Love and problems walk hand in hand, mine does, my problems killed love and now dragging that shit with him, like hand coughed in its arm to another arm.
Im armed with dangerous words that wants to be aimed straight to a heart and puncture it with a small hole that made it bleed red poisoned blood.

I saw once a lighted portal that i thought was love. Now i know i walked in the dessert island of sand without water for a day, and i felt like i had been walking for weeks.
Euphoria, i think thats a feeling we only heare when it knocks on our door, and when we open the door it is running wild and dissepearing as it came from; Nowhere.
"When love comes knocking on your door, dont be too late to open it" i told that once, i dont know what i was talking bout, i can not agree to what i said back then fue years ago. I must have been in that dessert of island.

Im cold and im freezing, still its bloody warm inside, in this room.
This moment is a dreeam, this moment only exists for now.
Next moment, well that i have to see when it comes, only then can i tell if i still are in that dessert or not.
But for now, i dont belive in anything called: Euphoria or Love.
Wake me up, if you can....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar