lördag 18 februari 2012

21 grams of fading memories

Rain will fall.
Storm will caress our houses and sweap away our dreams.
Im sitting here dying inside of me.
Dont know what to do, dont know what to do.
Nothing good comes from violence, only from our fragile hearts.

Smiles died like the tears were born one cold day in february.
Guitarr string sounded calm and it allmost touched the song i once heard in that movie we saw.
Smiles died like the tears were born.
Nothing good comes from it, only pain.

I died one early monday morning, you never grieved me...
I was put down in the mudd, where i belong.
I was forgotten one winter day when the nothern wind caressed your hair.
World no longer belongs in my pocket, im no longer a part of this world.
Memories of who i was once is fading away in your eyes.
I heard that you found your home, that home i once thought was what i offered you once.
I was so wrong.
You were so wrong.
WE were so wrong, but now we know, iknow from the star im sitting at, and you know from that hug you just got.

Maybe i was the world to give to someone once, maybe i was the pain that ripped your soul apart once, but isnt that what they call life?
Maybe i can smile now, becouse i only weigh 21 grams and flying in the wind, wisiting those who i once wondered how they are.
Now iknow.
Now you know.
Now WE.... know.....

I was once, now i am a fading memory...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar